Your benefits from working with MIM
Your machines and plant will be cast in place by experienced MIM staff. We will also gladly train your employees in handling CHOCKFAST or Loctite products so that they can subsequently cast the resins themselves. In addition we provide staff as supervisors, and your employees cast the resins themselves under supervision, which gives them the very best preparation for further projects in your company.
MIM offers you a complete service, from advice about the marketing of epoxy resin products such as CHOCKFAST or Loctite, their casting and the accompanying product support, to the calculation of epoxy resin foundations and the submission of documents for classification.
- Marketing of CHOCKFAST or Loctite products and accessories
- Advice on the choice of the required materials
- The casting in place of machines and plant throughout the world
- Project support and supervisory work during casting operations
- Calculation of epoxy resin foundations
- Submitting documents to classification organisations
Benefit from the qualified training of our MIM staff in the sectors of shipping, the navy and industry.
Our staff have the following training:
- HUET – Helicopter Underwater Escape Training
- BOSIET – Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training
- Abseiling techniques
- First Aid
- G41 Work where there is a risk of falling
- G26/Group 2 breathing apparatus
- G25 Driving, control and monitoring work
SCC – Safety Certificate for Contractors: the SCC Certificate ensures that contractors carry out orders reliably and safely.
Other certificates and approvals